- Written by Dana
Poverty is a very serious problem in the modern world today. With population numbers going nowhere but up in the coming years at an exponential rate, poverty as a problem has to be dealt with at the earliest. It's really appreciable that measures to fight this issue are being taken up by governments , agencies and so on, but there's still a long way to go. As civilians we all can take initiatives on our own level to improve the lives of the poor. If you have been blessed in this life -- it can be called upon you to give back. Although you are in no way obligated to share your wealth, if you feel called here are some ways to help those less fortunate than you.
1) Help a poor person: If you help even one poor individual, it's enough to make a big difference. The homeless person you found at the alley, or taking the subway, or another one who's depressed and so on. Go to the person, help him/her out with something. A few dollars for food, a blanket or warm clothes to protect from cold can do. Even medicines, because these people often can't afford a medical situation and that's why they're pushed to poverty. Finding them a some shelter can work wonders which you may never know. One of the best things here is that you can help poor people with skills and education , so they can find work and help themselves out of their state of being poor.
2)Make efforts to pave a way for legislative action: It's appreciated to get involved with the local or the country's government in some way. Also, paying attention to the laws and bills that are being passed that impact the poor and the impoverished people is important. Often better laws and bills come first from observing the people whom they affect when they will be passed.
3) Donate things: Things you don't use anymore could mean the world to someone who doesn't have them. Make it a point to donate something to poor people, be it in money or kind. Food, clothes, toiletries, old toys , books and so on, small items like these can make a huge impact on these people. You can donate to organizations that do charity for the poor as well. But yes, you might just want to be sure that the money actually goes to help the poor and is not used for something else.
I've given you a few ideas for making a positive impact in those in need. Now go out and do it!
- Written by Dana
Breasts are a woman's best asset. They are what define their femininity. Men notice breasts at first sight, and their brains are wired to become attracted to big ones. Naturally, big breasts mean fertility for the woman. The media also glorifies big breasts. It's, therefore, no wonder that our culture has been moulded to like big breasted women. In fact when I was in grand rapids breast augmentation was one of the first procedures I had done. And I can attest that it has changed my life. But how exactly, do big breasts improve a woman's life. Here are the ways how.
1. Your self confidence is highly boosted
Knowing people are admiring you can improve your self esteem and make you more bold. You get that driving force that makes you to stand out in the crowd and to achieve more.
You are able to interact with people better because in your subconscious, you know they find you attractive and won't shun you. Taking advantage of this can greatly improve your life.
2. Your career prospects improve and you are bound to earn more
It may seem weird, but research shows this is so true. Women with bigger breasts are more likely to land jobs. This could be as a result of the confidence they carry to interviews .Or strangely still, it could be because men recruiters naturally get attracted to them more than to their less endowed sisters at interviews- however inappropriate or unfair it may seem to be.
They also climb the career ladder faster than women with small breasts. In the long run, a majority of women with bigger breasts become successful people in the society with high comes.
3. Clothes fit you better
When you have big breasts, your bust easily fills clothes and they don't hang loosely, which makes shopping for clothes easy for you. Nearly every cloth you try on fits. Most bras are made to fit bigger breasts too. And you won't need the foam filled types either since your breasts easily fill the space. You can go braless too and have no worry about it. A low cut top will look sexy on you. Generally, clothing favours you if you are big breasted.
Closely fitting clothes accentuate your curves and you look more sexy, something you will easily achieve if you have a full bust.
4. You will have a great social life
The media is awash with photos of models with big breasts. Actresses flaunt them and make people have the mentality that big breasts are 'the thing'. The result is women with big breasts are highly regarded in the society. If you are one of them, people readily accept you. You find making friends easier and your social life improves.
And your love life improves too, because your partner is more likely to stick to you knowing that men find you attractive. The admiration and flattery you receive from men will make you feel happy all the time.
Having bigger breasts are a plus in a woman's life. No woman wants to have a flat chest that will make them feel embarrassed of their appearance. And having clothes that are unattractively loose at the bust can make one like not venturing out of the house. No wonder, then, that more and more women are going for surgeries to make their breasts bigger and firmer.
- Written by Dana
It's good to have morals. Many people take moral attitude for granted these days. They assume it's just a part of modern culture when really it isn't. What are morals? Are they even necessary? Who created morals? Does humanity need morals? Is there a God and does God set morals -- that is what is right and what is wrong? These are all questions that are hard to answer. But I'm reminded that even if there are no absolutes in life, it's important to hold some things in life in a sacred light. Even if nature is cold and cruel, and anything goes, it's important to create our own humanity and what we hold dear and sacred. If we do not, we are just the same as animals.